· Manage logistics for all inbound ND cars, liaison between Newell Transportation, Road America, operations, and customers
· Account Management – TMX, online salvage auctions, aggregators, etc.
· Stored Inventory Reconciliation – daily, weekly, and monthly
· Tracking of vehicles ready for destruction. Appropriate communication to operations.
· Attention detail
· Strong organization skills
· Effective multitasker – able to work well in a high stress, fast paced environment
· Familiarity with MS Office, particularly Excel
· Strong communication skills throughout multiple levels of the organization
· Strong customer service skills (Able to handle problems with clients delicately)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, but equivalent experience is acceptable
· Prior experience with dispatching, logistics, or titling a plus
DeKalb Workforce Development - 2 years ago