Be part of an exciting new team! LI Group (Logistics International) is a growing Company providing End-to-End Solutions for Major Retailers Nationwide. LI Group is seeking a qualified, experienced and aggressive Logistics Specialist to join our Operations Team located in Shakopee, MN. The successful candidate will have at least a couple years of logistics experience, preferably from a corporate office.
Logistics Specialist Job Description
Responsibilities include; man aging and coordinating air and ground operational projects for major retailers including but not limited to ; capturing client orders, planning, directing, fulfillment, routing, tracking , expensing and coordinating all other activities related to transportation and warehouse logistics .
M aintain cost-effective transportation and consolidation solutions while improving carrier performance.
W ork in a team environment and ensure that the wor k is accomplished in a manner co nsistent with the organizational policies, procedures and all government regulations .
Identify logistics o pportunities and ensure issues are addressed in strategic and tactical plan as well as review and approve order management in both Transportation and Warehouse Management Systems.
Works with managers and staff members to build and implement policies, processes and objectives.
Skills and Specifications
Pay is depending on experience. All inquiries are kept strictly confidential. All qualified candidates will be contacted with more details.
- 2 -5 years of experience in the areas of Ground T ransportation / Air Freight / Traffic M anagement is required.
- Working knowledge of automated transportation and warehouse management systems is required.
- Sp ecific work experience with transportation carriers with k nowledge of domestic and internati onal transportation regulations .
- Practical working knowledge of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and international customs requirements.
- Must be customer serv ice oriented, solution-focused, sound decision-making, and the proven ability to work independently.
- Must have knowledge in transportation, administration and management, customer service, geography, warehousing, fulfillment and human resources.
- M ust have excellent organizational , communication and time management skills .
- Must be able to analyze, making critical decisions and solve high level problems.
- Must be able to coordinate work with the other departments and be capable of critical thinking and use logic and reasoning to identify solutions.
- Must be proficient with all route navigation software or logistics and supply chain software.
Monster - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -