The Logistics Specialist (LS) is responsible for providing an exceptional in-store customer service experience by acknowledging customers in their work area, and ensuring freight is processed efficiently to maximize product service levels.
Following the established sorting and stocking guidelines, the FS must complete the freight process within the designated time, and ensure the freight sorting area is organized and matches the approved "blue print". The FS processes inventory, and proactively investigates and corrects any issues or discreptancies.
The FS will be required at times to assist customers when on the floor, utilizing the proven Office Depot sales principles, if sales associates are not available.
The FS is also responsible for additional merchandising tasks, as directed by the Manager on duty.
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
- Previous retail inventory and/or sales/customer service experience is considered an asset
- Must possess ability to work with computers to process information/inventory through computer systems.
- Must be able to read, count and write to accurately complete documentation, utilize training tools and process inventory.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers and other employees.
- Must like to interact with people.
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you'd like for me to upload, just need to confirm logo..assuming the logo from the careers site, but want to confirm since it is not the...