Cardinal Logistics, a leading third-party logistics company has immediate openings for broekrs with experienece in their Phoenix office.
* Salary - Base plsu Commission
* Full-time employment with excellent benefits
* Training, Growth and Advancement opportunities within the company
* Professional atmosphere in a motivating environment
* Benefits - Medical, Dental, PTO, 401K
* Minimum 1-2 years experience in the Transportation / 3PL industry
* Proven track record of developing clients
* Not under a non-compete agreement
* Strong negotiation skills with driven results
* Highly motivated team player with a desire to learn
* Excellent problem solving and time management
* Must be able to multi-task and function in a fast paced environment
Knowledge of terms and concepts related to transportation; good computer skills required. Must be able to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Must have the ability to write reports business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to learn Cardinal Logistics’ TMS software
Minimum of 2 years of truckload brokerage experience or experience in a sales-related transportation environment. Established carrier relationships essential.