The Logistics Support position coordinates the load activities by talking with carriers, customers, suppliers and vendors, ensuring that loads are picked up and delivered on time.
- Handle very high telephone call volume in a courteous, efficient manner during evening, night and weekend hours.
- Schedule and verify loading and unloading appointments with shippers and receivers.
- Work with carriers to monitor the loading and unloading. Identify and solve existing and potential problems.
- Involve supervisor, and contact account executive as appropriate to resolve problems.
- Locate carriers to cover customer loads with approved carriers.
- Enter information into Load Manager program to update the system with pertinent information about activity during shift.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties during periods of low call volume.
- Contributes to the growth of the business by referring quality candidates into the hiring process.
- Good telephone and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to work efficiently in fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize many different requests and handle changing priorities; able to work independently.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Basic computer proficiency
- Compensation: $12.50/hour
We are one of the fastest growing companies in America, recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the Top Job Creators in the country....