Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. provides the business advantage to some of the world’s largest retailers, auto manufactures, consumer electronics companies and more. Our services ensure that our customer goods move from production through the supply chain to the end user. Offering air and ocean freight forwarding, global warehousing, transportation, reverse logistics, surface transportation and supply chain solutions, we perform a key role in keeping world trade moving. Globally Yusen Logistics employs over 17,000 staff across 412 offices.
As part of the NYK Group established in 1885, one of the world’s most recognized and trusted names in shipping and logistics, Yusen Logistics is consistently recognized as one of the most ethical and sustainable companies
SUMMARY: The Logistics Support position is responsible for providing administrative and operational support for customers, branch management and personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Payable Audits Reporting
· Tracking/Tracing of all modes
· Customer Service
· Assist in development and update of costs for intermodal rate quotations.
· Maintain quotes per Quote Management System SOP.
· Assist in developing rate packages and programs for customers.
· Contact carriers and service providers for rates and accessorial charges for services.
· Update sales and operations of account status and performance.
· Coordinate correspondence between sales and customers.
· Maintain proper attendance levels as required by company policy.
· Encourage and facilitate Kiazen and Pride projects
Education and Experience: Associates degree, plus one or more years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be teachable and eager to learn.
Employment with Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. comes with competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including paid vacations, holidays and sick time. Insurance benefits include medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents. The company also provides short term and long term disability, group life insurance, and AD&D. Additionally there is a generous 401K savings plan and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit. We offer company-paid skills training, as well as a Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance program and career and advancement opportunities.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc - 16 months ago