NCI: As the Logistics Task Manager (Project Manager II ), you will use your knowledge and experience to provide daily direction and overall task performance as the Supportability IPT Lead for the Counter Defilade Target Engagement ( XM25 ) program. You will provide oversight for Supportability planning, ILS data products, project milestones and execution. You will also provide expert functional and management guidance to employees and meet with client management to discuss status and program related issues.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Act as the Supportability IPT lead for PM Individual Weapons supporting PM IW
- Lead RDT&E efforts for the XM25 program developing the XM25 Supportability Strategy, conducting supportability analyses, and performing/planning other related ILS Element efforts
- Identify and analyze potential risk areas in support of integration activities and develop solutions across logistics, supportability, and sustainment
- Report directly to PM Individual Weapons (PM-IW) Product Director
- Provide logistics support including acquisition logistics duties
- Analyze design data, perform program coordination and guidance to support the decision making process in support of RDT&E programs
- Attend Integrated Program Team meetings, providing analyses and reports, reviewing and developing acquisition documents
- Prepare, review, and update all program documents for Milestone Decisions to support Engineering Life Cycle system milestone decisions and cost reporting
- Coordinate with PM-IW IPT Members to include team of ARDEC engineers, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), TACOM-Warren Product Support Integration Directorate, and other government agencies to ensure that analysis and recommendations support design improvements to the system, reduce logistics footprints while maintaining design objectives.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Ability to perform analysis and support preparation of training concepts and training support packages
- Review OEM Source Data to include but not limited to: RAM Data, Engineering Drawing, Test Data, and COTS Technical Manuals for Operator and Field Maintenance
- Assist Product Director in development and preparation of ILS Documents required for Materiel Release
- Perform logistics and maintainability engineering analysis and develop/modify procedures for maintenance Tasks
- Support planning activities for the Limited User Evaluation, Logistics Demonstrations, and IKPT
- Bachelor degree in logistics, systems integration, or a related discipline and 6 years of experience
- Active Secret clearance granted by the Department of Defense
- Master’s degree in engineering, systems integration, logistics, or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of experience in above discipline/s
- Prior military/DoD experience
NCI has firmly established itself as the employer of choice for the Program Executive Office (PEO) Soldier contract. If you are a professional looking for stability, growth, and the chance to enhance the support to US Military, NCI is looking to speak with you. NCI leadership has provided continuous support to the PEO Soldier contract since 1994. We are the prime provider. NCI is poised to provide support to the PEO Soldier program through 2015.
About PEO Soldier:
At NCI, we’re more than just a paycheck…
- PEO Soldier was created by the Army with one primary purpose: To develop the best equipment and field it as quickly as possible so that our Soldiers remain second to none in missions that span the full spectrum of military operations.
- By viewing the Soldier as part of an integrated system, PEO Soldier ensures that the Soldier and everything he or she wears or carries works together as an integrated system. The result is the Soldiers’ ability to accomplish mission tasks, improving work environment, and save lives.
- Headquartered at Fort Belvoir, Virginia, PEO Soldier designs, develops, procures, fields, and sustains virtually everything the Soldier wears or carries. By employing innovative concepts and technologies, we are making great strides in placing improved equipment into the hands of Soldiers when and where they need it.
- The PEO Soldier contract provides professional engineering services and support to manage the development, design and testing, configuration, acquisition and logistics, training, and fielding of equipment for fully integrated soldier systems.
We offer significant opportunity for growth at NCI – Adding more and more employees and company locations nationwide, we continue to seek top talent to ensure our path of innovation, growth and unmatched customer experience. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible time off, retirement plan with company match and much more…
MEDICAL/DENTAL/VISION PROGRAMS - NCI offers three medical plan options to meet the personal health needs and budgets of our full-time employees and their families. All plans provide our employees and their eligible dependents with major medical and prescription drug coverage. The dental plan provides coverage options so as to ensure our full-time employees and their eligible dependents are able to follow a regularly scheduled program of dental care with their providers of choice. A vision maintenance plan offers a cost-savings option for our full-time employees and their families in need of comprehensive annual eye exams, prescription glasses, and contact lenses.
STOCK & WEALTH - NCI’s 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan is eligible to all full-time and regular part-time employees. Employees may elect to have contributions invested in any of the 15 different investment funds, five retirement-date-based funds, or three different portfolio options available under the plan. The company matching contribution is equal to 50% of employee elected pre-tax contributions up to 6% of eligible pay, subject to the IRS maximum.
LIFE INSURANCE - NCI provides company paid Basic Life/ AD&D Insurance Coverage. The basic coverage benefit is equal to one times (1X) an employee's annual base salary. Employees may also opt for a generous flat rate insurance coverage. For coverage above the company-provided limits, employees may purchase supplemental insurance coverage for themselves and their family members.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE - All employees are eligible for additional programs including Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees and their immediate family
- Health Club Reimbursement through NCI’s Wellness Program
It is your turn… Choose your career path and become part of the NCI team where you will be valued for your unique skills and capabilities and where you will be rewarded for key contributions to NCI and our customers.
Make the commitment and take the next step towards joining the NCI Team. Our application process will take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
If you do not meet the minimum qualifications for this position, please review our current openings now and in the future. Thank you for your interest in NCI!
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
NCI isn't the newest hit show on CBS, but an IT services provider primarily for US federal government agencies. Among its services are...