• Maintain a safe, clean and organized working environment
• Maintain critical documentation and traceability of material is a key component of this role
• Transfer, manually or equipment assisted material, equipment, parts, supplies, kits and assemblies within the warehouse area
• Perform routine tasks to provide necessary materials to the internal & external customers in a timely and accessible manner
• Verify and maintain, either manual or computer based, stock records, logs, shortage reports and other documentation
• Participate in cycle counting of inventory
• Have a strong working knowledge of inventory control measures
• Research and correct all inventory discrepancies
• Consolidate material and locations
• Perform all material movement, receipt and stocking transactions
• Capture Data for Performance Metrics, Understand Trends and Build Action Plans
• Ensure 100% On Time Delivery with 100% Quality Execution
• Lead materials team on two shifts to support 100% schedule achievement.
Drive projects for continuous improvement in EHS (OSHA recordable, lost time incidents, scorecards, etc.), VCP (variable cost productivity) and SMI inventory.
• Coach and Empower the contractor team, develop skills, improve communication across shifts, and drive teamwork to achieve site goals.
• Manage WMS material flow to ensure on-time delivery to point of use, minimize outbound freight costs and resolve issues for customer satisfaction.
• Lead continuous improvement of material flow (storage, location, transportation, packaging, etc.) through the use of lean techniques to support new process introductions and productivity projects. Support digitization efforts to increase materials team productivity.
• Develop ability to Lead Team in any area – Inbound, Outbound, Inventory, Hazardous Materials, International, Warranty Recovery, Process, Projects, Compliance, and Technical
• Perform other duties as assigned by a supervisor or manager
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum 18 months related experience
• Certified to operate forklift, order picker, and/or reach truck
• Basic Computer Skills - Outlook, Excel, Power point
• High Attention to detail & accuracy
• Experience in receiving, stocking and shipping product to end customer
• Multitasking abilities to drive critical issues simultaneously
• Ability and willingness to read, write, and communicate in the English language
• Ability and willingness to work extended hours and weekends
• Ability and willingness to lift, push, and pull at least 40 pounds
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to transact in Oracle and Warehouse Management Software
• Experience using barcode system for inventory transactions
• Hazardous Material Certification in DOT, IATA, IMDG, RCRA
• Advanced Computer Skills – Microsoft Suite including Access Databases
• Knowledge of International Shipping Documents
• Interpersonal Skills, ability to lead section
• Ability & Willingness to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability and willingness to work with sense of urgency while maintaining accuracy & order
• Crane Rigging Knowledge
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! If you meet the needs of this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Adecco - 22 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...