Looking For: Radiologic Technologist, ARRT
Position to be filled: Case Processing Specialist / Case Analyst
Location: Redwood City, CA
HeartFlow is a revolutionary, VC-backed, medical device software start-up in Redwood City that has received international recognition for healthcare innovation. We are dedicated to changing cardiovascular healthcare through improvement in the accuracy of non-invasive diagnostic imaging. HeartFlow operates a service business that processes Computed Tomographic (CT) imaging to generate 3D models of patients’ coronary arteries for physicians’ use.
Job Description :
Responsible for processing individual cases through visualization of CT imaging data, and using HeartFlow developed software and process to generate custom 3D computer models of patients’ coronary arteries. Diagnostic results are achieved using computational fluid methods, and results are supplied for physicians’ use. In this role, you will work within a production team to process individual cases on a recurring basis.
Job Responsibilities :
Skills Needed :
- Generate custom 3D models from medical imaging data to be used for simulations while maintaining acceptable levels of quality and efficiency.
- Perform in-process inspections and verifications on image data quality and models.
- Perform all activities in compliance with procedures, and document all work appropriately.
- Assist in training other team members on modeling methods as necessary.
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Highly motivated to produce high quality work with demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to closely follow written processes and perform recurring tasks with prolonged focus and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and documentation skills. Good attitude for working on teams.
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently on multiple projects, while achieving goals and deadlines.
- Computer proficiency.
- Dedication towards continual improvement, using received feedback.
- Knowledge about cardiovascular anatomy is preferred.
- Training in Radiology technology
Physical Demands of the Job :
- Hands-on experience in radiology technology, CT, MRI, or similar
- Office environment with prolonged hours of computer use.
- Good visual acuity
- Contrast sensitivity to gray scale
- Color perception