OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Process Treasury, FNMA, Freddie Mac Modifications.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and underwriting routine individual consumer requests.
- Analyzing and understanding credit bureau information, collateral valuation reports, tax returns, financial statements, property insurance declaration pages, HOA/Association documents and other supporting documentation to verify customer financial and property data.
- Answering incoming telephone inquiries from borrowers
- Reviewing modification documents against servicing systems and make corrections/ensuring modifications are fully completed
- Auditing modification packages, ensuring customer has sent in all information required for processing.
- Ensure necessary steps are taken to resolve modification discrepancies within established deadlines
- Other duties as assigned.
We are proud to be an EOE. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in related field (Collections; Loss Mitigation; Foreclosure/Bankruptcy; Processing)
- Familiarity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Loss Mitigation guidelines
- Must have an overall knowledge of Mortgage Loan Servicing and Loan Modification
- Post high school education
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Access
Money might not grow on trees, but green does grow on this tree. Green Tree Servicing is one of the largest servicers of home loans in the...