OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Process Treasury, FNMA, Freddie Mac Modifications.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and underwriting routine individual consumer requests.
- Analyzing and understanding credit bureau information, collateral valuation reports, tax returns, financial statements, property insurance declaration pages, HOA/Association documents and other supporting documentation to verify customer financial and property data.
- Answering incoming telephone inquiries from borrowers
- Reviewing modification documents against servicing systems and make corrections/ensuring modifications are fully completed
- Auditing modification packages, ensuring customer has sent in all information required for processing.
- Ensure necessary steps are taken to resolve modification discrepancies within established deadlines
- Other duties as assigned.
We are proud to be an EOE. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in related field (Collections; Loss Mitigation; Foreclosure/Bankruptcy; Processing)
- Familiarity of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Loss Mitigation guidelines
- Must have an overall knowledge of Mortgage Loan Servicing and Loan Modification
- Post high school education
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Access
Green Tree - 22 months ago
Money might not grow on trees, but green does grow on this tree. Green Tree Servicing is one of the largest servicers of home loans in the...