The Loss Prevention Agent is responsible for protecting the assets of the company and its members through prevention, awareness, communication and deterrence.
The Loss Prevention Agent ensures the customer experience through providing a "Crime Free Store" by making safe apprehensions, deterring internal and external theft, as well as, assisting in providing a safe shopping experience.
The Loss Prevention Agent is responsible for the timely training of all new hires on Loss Prevention policies and procedures.
The Loss Prevention Agent will work closely with store management to increase Loss Prevention awareness, maintain operational excellence and minimize the overall losses.
- Experience in proven investigative, loss prevention and security procedures preferred
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Strong written communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- High level of ownership, accountability
- 1-2 years or retail experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand / walk sales floor for 8 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20lbs.
- Regular time and attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on store needs
A'GACI was created by two brothers in 1972. Since then, the company has gone through many changes, but A'GACI has stayed true to its loyal...