Loss Prevention Agents - This hourly position is responsible for the detection, investigation, apprehension, or deterrence of customer and associate activity that would otherwise result in a loss to company assets. LP Agents assist in promoting and monitoring compliance to company policies and procedures related to theft prevention, safety, and inventory control. Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work i ndependently and be self motivated .
Loss Prevention Agent
- Detection and apprehension of shoplifters
- Monitor customer activities in the store for potential theft via CCTV and “floor surveillance”
- Completes all incident and investigation reports, and all paperwork related to theft
- Attend any and all court hearings (paid for court)
Full, Part-time, and On-Call available.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a demonstrative ability in the areas of employee theft investigation
- Basic working knowledge of retail policies and procedures
- Willing to travel within a group of stores hired for
- Must pass a drug test and background check- No felony or theft / dishonesty convictions
- Must be hardworking, self-motivating & punctual
- Willing to work holidays, weekends and flexible hours
No loss prevention experience necessary, but experience a plus.
Weekends a must.
Shifts are rotating. This is NOT a 1st, 2nd, 3rd shift type position.
Shifts change per location and season. Earliest starting time is 6am and all shifts end no later than 10:15pm.