ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for conducting Inventory Control Audits in the following areas:
Cross-dock, Shipping, Receiving, trailer documentation, quality control and pick accuracy
If applicable - E-Commerce system audits, Refunds/Returns, Missing Packages, Fraud/Chargebacks
Responsible for initiating internal and external investigations based off the above audit results and/or received information from floor associates
Responsible for conducting all shortage related audits located in the LP Shortage database
Monitor associate, vendor and visitor entrances and exits from the buildings
Assure that all contractors and visitors are signed in and escorted to work areas
Conduct bag checks on all associates, vendors and visitors entering and leaving the building
Assist in Fire, Tornado and Earthquake evacuations by showing the evacuation routes and shelters to associates
Responsible for keeping the facility secure during non-operational hours
Monitor and respond to facility alarms
Monitor facilities'/campus' CCTV system
Maintain communications with the Loss Prevention and Facility Management
Complete all assigned daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities
Assist in operational audit process
Control all overnight and closed shift trailer activity. Signing and accepting paperwork, logging in trailer information and submitting paperwork on next available shift
Responsible for work assigned posts such as:
Receiving- Verification of seal chain of custody and ensure the bills of lading are properly received and stamped in the absence of receiving personnel.
Shipping- Checking bills of lading against trailer and seal numbers assuring that the shipments have proper documentation.
Warehouse floor- Patrolling, supervising sub-ordinates
Assisting the department in all aspects of Loss Prevention
Train new associates and Contract Security Officers
Perform shortage research and generate incident reports
Model and drive Gap's "Wear Your Passion" culture and philosophy.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
2) Minimum experience/educational level:
- Knowledge of Loss Prevention and/or security procedures preferred
- Able to maintain constant awareness of surroundings; attention to detail
- Must posses good oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated; must be able to multi-task and work in fast paced environment work with little supervision
- Must present a professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Be available to work any shift or facility within campus upon request
- Preparing computer reports on Windows, Microsoft Office and the LP Shortage Database
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and flexibility.
- High professional standards regarding customer service and confidentiality.
- Experience conducting and resolving internal and external investigations.
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Any combination of 3 or more years of related experience or a Bachelors degree form an accredited learning institution preferred
CPR/First Aid Certification preferred
State certification required, where applicable.
4) Physical Requirements:
Ability to work nights and weekends appropriate to retail business needs.
Must be able to stand/walk distribution center floor for hours at a time.
Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs.
The ubiquitous clothing retailer Gap has been filling closets with jeans and khakis, T-shirts, and poplin since the Woodstock era. The firm,...