ATTENTION APPLICANTS: PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY
Opportunity awaits at Nashville's newest star, the Omni Nashville, opening September 30, 2013. Interviews will be conducted at our Grand Hire Job Fair at the new Music City Center, August 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Doors open at 8am and close at 6pm.
You must submit your application first on line to the job (s) in which you would like to be considered . To decrease your wait time at the job fair, print your application/bring resume after completing your online applicant, and bring with you to the job fair. If you have your online application/resume in hand, you will go to our "note-worthy" ready pass area.
Summary : This position ensures that all hotel guest, associates and hotel property are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Patrol hotel property to ensure the safety of guests and employees and to protect all hotel assets.
- Answer house calls to assist both guests and associates with respect to safety, security and hotel operations.
- Initiate and follow-up with all investigations of crimes committed against property and persons.
- Assist sick/injured guests or associates ensuring all documentation, reporting and witness statements have been completed within a timely manner.
- Initiate investigations, write incident and accident reports, monitor investigations to their timely conclusion and ensure appropriate follow-up with guests, visitors and employees, documenting all contacts.
- Maintain accurate records while performing basic duties including, but not limited to, camera monitoring, shift activity log, codebook and employee/guest interactions.
- Monitor/distribute visitor and vender access to the property by distributing visitor badges.
- Perform frequent bag checks for associates leaving the property.
- Escort and interact with special guests that need privacy when entering/exiting the hotel through heart of the house areas.
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive guest or associate issues.
- Assist supervisor or director in checking alarm systems, safety and fire alarm systems and closely monitoring security of building doors, service areas, delivery areas and grounds.
- Assist hotel management in emergency situations by knowing all hotel safety procedures and leading/directing guests and associates to safety.
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 4 hours per shift.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone, email, radio and reporting.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to reach various areas of the hotel/resort at a rapid pace if necessary.
- First Aid/CPR Certification is required.
- Must be able to remain clam and professional during stressful situations.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, overnight shifts, weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels - 13 months ago
Not yet omnipresent, Omni Hotels has a portfolio of 50 hotel properties in the US, Canada, and Mexico. The luxury lodgings are targeted to...