Job Title: Loss Prevention Associate
- Dodge City, KS---The Village Square, 01153
Participates in court hearings – You’re a pro when it comes to witness stand (and not because you have been questioned by the prosecutor many times). You know the facts and can deliver them like a well seasoned pro. Others may get nervous or forget the details under pressure, but not you…You have the facts, you know the facts, and you are more than willing to educate others on the details.
Supports workplace safety – You know that having a safe environment is a critical factor in customer satisfaction and team member safety. You walk the floor to identify and address potential hazards to the customer and our team. You are the guy or the gal who helps old people across the street, but don’t necessarily have a bunch of badges to prove you are a good person.
Supports internal investigations – You’re the talent to handle most external loss prevention issues, but there may be times where your assistance is needed to investigate your peers that may be acting inappropriately within the store. Your observation skills, LP knowledge, and ability to remain objective with your teammates will greatly assist your LP leaders with this vital intelligence.
Skills and Characteristics:
- Build Trust: You demonstrate character and integrity in your actions, you show the courage to do what’s right, and you do great work because you have the right skill and experience.
- Work with Others: You’re a team player who willingly shares information, you enjoy providing outstanding service, and you build positive working relationships.
- Drive Results: You use your abilities to think critically, solve problems and take action to get things done and make things better.
- Passion for Loss Prevention – You’re a sponge for learning new LP techniques and are driven to stop crime at every corner!
- Balanced Temperament – You’ve got “a level head” and handle difficult situations with discretion.
- Detail Orientation – You’ve never left your “T’s” uncrossed or your “I’s” undotted. You know what’s right and check and double check to ensure it’s right.
- Influence – You are not a pushy person, but you know how to maneuver in a conversation to get someone to act differently.
- Decisive – You are exact and can make good decisions quickly even when you may not have all the information available.
- Accountability – You are a very responsible person and take ownership for your triumphs as well as your mistakes.
JCPenney - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...