Applicant must have 1 year “Retail Undercover Loss Prevention Experience” to be considered. State PERC licensing is required.
Full Time year around position is available immediately for professional and experienced retail Loss Prevention Store Detective... with undercover floor surveillance experience in a major Retail Store.
This is a part-time 24 hour position to start.
Primary responsibilities include:
- ability to assimilate into the client`s store environment
- Successful surveillance of patrons while patrolling
- The detection and apprehension of external theft
- Excellent observation skills
- Ability to make good decision under pressure
- Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently, team player, self-starter
U.S. Security Associates is a nationally recognized security and loss prevention service provider with operations in 37 states and 210 branch offices nationwide. If you enjoy working in a professional environment, have excellent customer service skills, and are dedicated to doing a great job, this may be the opportunity for you!
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Minimum of 1 Year Experience in Loss Prevention
- Possession of required licenses or ability to obtain
- Successful background check including drug screen
Finally! A Loss Prevention Company That’s Got It RIGHT!
Recruits the right people
Immediate management response
Highest client retention in the industry
“Apply now…we do it right”
Women with Retail Loss Prevention experience are encouraged to apply…
Lpjobs.com - 17 months ago