Job Category: Management, Loss Prevention
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
This position reports directly to the Regional Loss Prevention Manager. The Loss Prevention manager works with the Regional Loss Prevention Manager to identify and correct loss related risks to the company involving theft, safety, inventory control, and operational compliance. Maintains direct ownership for 4-5 locations. Actively participates in the hiring and training of Market investigators within their span of control.
- Monitor the daily activities of assigned store and prevent internal and external (shoplifting/theft) losses.
- Maintain the physical security of assigned store by conducting daily audit of store to ensure that all alarms, closed circuit television (CCTV), and locks are functioning properly.
- Conduct routine bag checks on associates and maintain log book.
- Conduct Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) audits and maintain log book.
- Train store associates on loss prevention policies and procedures and shrink management.
- Assist Regional Loss Prevention Manager with internal investigations and other special projects as necessary.
- Monitor receiving procedures to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Uses civil demand and/or arrest when necessary, following all company policies and procedures. Required Qualifications:
- Minimum age of 21 years old. - Ability to pass drug test. - This position requires a valid driver's license for business travel. Preferred Qualifications:
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated. - Ability to preserve confidentiality of information. - Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency. - Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis. - Ability to work extended days on a frequent basis. - Ability to work day or evening hours. - Accuracy and attention to detail. - Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines. Education:
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required. Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health - 14 months ago
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health. Through our 7,700 retail pharmacies,...