We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, hands-on and self-motivated Associate Loss Prevention Manager for our Boca Raton & Palm Beach, Fla.
The Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for:
- The management and maintenance of the Loss Prevention programs and initiatives.
- Improving operational execution and shrink performance by teaching company processes and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Initiating and managing the investigation of dishonest employees and customers
- Investigate evidence of potential or actual inventory shrink and loss of cash, equipment or other Company assets. Offer recommendations for improvement
- Analyze store point of sale, inventory, cash and other operating information and identify trends and exceptions for further investigations
- Educate and train store team in programs and methods for protecting inventory, cash, equipment and other Company assets
- Perform Loss Prevention Assessments to assess compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work in collaboration with the Store Management teams to resolve investigations / assessments pertaining to store loss
- Responsible for investigating criminal acts perpetrated by customer / associates against the company. The acts may include but are not limited to: theft, vandalism, fraud and policy and procedure violations.
- Work with Regional and Store management to identify priorities and develop appropriate shrinkage reduction strategies
- Proactively monitor controls and conduct local and remote surveillance to identify possible dishonest activity – internal and external
- Utilize POS exception reporting tool to identify and react to suspicious activity and training opportunities
- Respond to and investigate all instances of reported and suspected associate dishonest and conduct integrity and witness interviews as needed.
Special Skills / Requirements
- Three years of Loss Prevention experience
- Interview / Interrogation training and practical skills (Wicklander-Zulawski preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple investigations / assessments
- Technical knowledge of Loss Prevention systems and shrinkage controls
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Solid conflict management skills with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and leadership ability
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and store associates
- Must be confidential and tactful
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v
keywords: security, loss prevention, internal theft protection, external theft protection, protection, asset protection, shortage prevention, loss prevention operations
Apply for this job:
- Apply for this job online
- Refer a friend to this job