Are you ready to start a career with one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For? The time is now!!! American Girl Miami is now recruiting for a Loss Prevention Manager.
American Girl is now open at The Falls Shopping Center in South Miami bringing with it a unique experience for girls and their families. As the Loss Prevention Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the store operates in accordance with all company guidelines, policies and procedures as well as supervise and manage the daily operations of the store Loss Prevention Department.
This will include, but not limited to:
- Timely completion of administrative responsibilities
- Ensuring internal and external customer safety and security
- Training, development and supervision of Loss Prevention staff
- Proactively protecting company assets
- Investigating real and suspected losses
- Monitoring and ensuring the store operates in compliance with all regulatory agencies as required
- Providing a safe environment for customers, employees and visitors through personnel participation, supervison and support.
- Must have a working knowledge of federal, state and local criminal and civil law as it pertains to retail security
- Be proficient in fraud detection, investigation, rules of evidence and prosecution
- Must possess a familiarity with the criminal justice system as it pertains to felony and misdemeanor prosecutions
- Possess all required state and local licensing and certifications
- Possess basic computer skills
- Must have excellent analytical and organizational skills as well as written and verbal skills
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to work independently
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Barbie is the platinum blonde in power at Mattel, the #1 toy maker in the world. Its products include Barbie and Polly Pocket dolls,...