Responsible for assisting with the training and development of
departmental and applicable training.
reports completed by Security officers to ensure accuracy and timely
deficiencies and safety hazards.
- Reports all observed hotel property
and complete investigation for all incidents incurred by guests and
associates (i.e. losses, thefts, accidents). Complete within 48
through-out the property
- Maintains surveillance procedures
of the key control program are maintained and any discrepancies noted
are investigated thoroughly and reported to the Resort Manger and
Director of Engineering.
the lobby, restaurant, restrooms, parking area, bars, and back of the
are maintained, and provides assistance when necessary.
- Ensures that all hotel service levels
problems and concerns. Ensures that all details of guest situations
- Acts as the hotel representative when resolving guest
are documented and communicated to appropriate department personnel.
corrective action with associates.
- When necessary is responsible for administering
follow-up communication and appropriate documentation with necessary
departments to ensure hotel property deficiencies and safety hazards
(ie: uniforms, walkie-talkies, Nextel, cameras) are kept in good
- Ensures that all Security equipment
- Conduct a monthly department
- Periodically inspects exterior of
communication with the Resort Manger, Director of Engineering and
- Maintains a continual line of
Director of Human Resources.
Hotel Specific Essential
- Conduct monthly OSHA Training
- Conduct a monthly Safety Committee meeting and follow-up on
inspections and bag checks
- Handle monthly associate locker
Kits throughout the resort
Incident/Accident Log to Resort Manger/GM
a Semi annual hotel fire drill with the Director of Engineering
- Fire extinguisher and CPR training classes
- Ongoing Security department training
Understand all emergency procedures
Why You Want To Work For Us
Training we Provide
How a Person Can Make an Impact in This Job
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
¨ Basic computer skills - 2 way radio,
Nextel, CCTV cameras, and Report Writing skills.
¨ Have First Aid and CPR certification.
Customer Service oriented.
¨ Extended periods of time on feet while
patrolling the property.
¨ Capable of lifting 50
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business...