Incumbent is responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and entry/exit points.
- Notify the Police, Corporate Loss Prevention department or store management of any suspected or observed dishonest activity, as appropriate by customers, employees and third parties.
- Interacting and collaborating with Loss Prevention management and team.
- Complete daily check list
- Maintain K&G’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Communicate and work with K&G employees, customers, and vendors in a professional and courteous manner
- Comply with workplace safety procedures
- Maintain Company’s customer service standards
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
- Any other duties as assigned by management
Must successfully complete a background check
EDUCATION: High school diploma or education/experience equivalent
EXPERIENCE: 3 years minimum Security or Loss Prevention background
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Excellent surveillance/observation & reporting skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
Ability to walk, stand, kneel, stoop, and lift during the majority of work shift
ESSENTIAL MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to deal with uncertainty
- Ability to learn, apply, and retain information
Monster - 21 months ago
G&K Services, Inc. is a provider of branded identity apparel and facility services programs. The Company serves a range of North...