The Loss Prevention Supervisor will be responsible for partnering with the LP team to ensure the overall protection of company assets in a distribution center including company property, monies, merchandise, employees and their property.
Specific job responsibilities include:
• Investigate any security, safety or loss-related incident and prepare detailed reports concerning matters investigated.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of existing physical security equipment such as CCTV system, access control system, fire and burglar alarm systems, and key & lock system; ensure that all systems are administered and work properly.
• In partnership with the DC management team, develop, implement and monitor facility safety programs - employee safety and OSHA compliance.
• Comply with all company/distribution center work rules, policies and procedures regarding performance and conduct.
• Deliver safety/security training to new hires during Orientation process.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2 or more years related experience (i.e., retail Loss Prevention, distribution center or guard duty, etc.) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of progressive Loss Prevention methods and shrink strategies.
Knowledge of Safety Practices
Strong leadership skills.
Knowledge of retail and distribution operations preferred, but not mandatory.
Strong investigation and interviewing skills.
Demonstrated ability to make decisions in stressful situations.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Basic Computer skills,
Basic math and reading skills.
Comfortable walking or standing during entire shift.
Able to perform physical tasks (bending, lifting, reaching) on a frequent basis.
Ability to work a flexible schedule. Open Availability including weekends is a must
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all situations
Able to train and speak to large groups
bilingual (Spanish) Preferrred
Bed Bath & Beyond - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bed Bath & Beyond (BBB) has everything you need to play "house" for real. It's the nation's #1 superstore domestics...