Opportunity at UNIQLO!
The Loss Prevention Supervisor is responsible for all initiatives and daily tasks associated with loss prevention and safety management as directed to ensure the safety and well being of all employees and company assets at UNIQLO.
- Provide technical expertise as required internally and externally.
- Partner with LPM as needed to manage and resolve all field investigations.
- Ensure the success of new shortage and safety policies, awareness programs and procedures.
- Organize and supervise Loss Prevention training for all levels of the field organization.
- Ensure all policy and procedures of internal controls are in compliance through audits.
- Communicate and execute company critical store / shortage reduction programs.
- Work with business partners to ensure all aspects of Loss Prevention are integrated into the daily operations of the store.
- Responsible for ensuring losses of company assets are prevented, investigated, and resolved.
- Conduct investigations and interviews for inventory, cash loss, and breach of company policies and procedures as needed.
- Proactively monitor controls to identify external/internal theft through the utilization of POS exception reporting tools and surveillance systems.
- Ensure compliance of company policy and procedures.
- Assist in the creation and execution of action plans to achieve operational compliance.
- Work closely with management to communicate, train, monitor and enforce operational standards.
- Offer recommendations and solutions in crisis situations such as work place violence, protests and demonstrations.
- Monitor company safety policy and procedures through walk-thrus and provide direction and training to ensure opportunities are identified and corrected.
- Supports training to promote health & safety within the store.
- Partners with LPM to conduct six monthly risk assessments annually.
- Trains new hires on fire & evacuation procedures and retrains the entire team at regular intervals.
- Ensures appropriate health & safety documentation is properly communicated, on display, and available as appropriate (e.g. incident logs).
- Installs surveillance equipment covertly as needed.
- Understands and supports enforcement of law and legal compliance.
- Responds to alarm calls as needed and required in order to resolve all issues causing them.
For consideration please apply through our website: https://careers-uniqlo.icims.com/jobs/intro?hashed=0
- Knowledgeable of how to effectively conduct investigations and/or integrity interviews.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications; i.e.: Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Must be able to work for extended periods at a desk on a computer or standing/walking as required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Knowledgeable of federal, state and local law.
- Knowledgeable of surveillance equipment and installations.
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- 2-4 years of retail Loss Prevention management experience preferred.
- Licensed by the state of New York preferred.
UNIQLO is a brand of Fast Retailing Co., Ltd., a leading global Japanese retail holding company that designs, manufactures and sells...