Navarro is the largest Hispanic-owned pharmacy chain in the United States and is a member of the Chain Drug Consortium (CDC), a national affiliation of regional pharmacies with over 1000 locations in the U.S. and the Caribbean. Over the last 30 years Navarro Discount Pharmacy has built a reputation of selling high-quality products at low everyday prices.
We currently have an immediate opening for a Loss Prevention Officer- Store Detective to join our team. Candidates must have verifiable experience in loss prevention in a retail environment for at least one year and will be traveling to different locations through out the Miami area.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for protecting assets/people of stores.
- Each store detective must maintain high degree of professionalism.
- Responsible for identifying, observing, apprehending individual(s) committing theft by shoplifting.
- Must have knowledge of state laws and statues as related to the crime of shoplifting/apprehensions.
- Represent Company to law enforcement and to courts during the prosecution of shoplifters.
- Candidate must be detail oriented, excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience operating/monitoring CCTV systems.
- Hours depend on business needs.
- Bilingual must be fluent in English/Spanish.
- Must be able to travel throughout the South Florida area.
- Previous experience in Retail/Security experience as Store Detective
Lpjobs.com - 19 months ago
Navarro Discount Pharmacies operates 31 drugstores in South Florida. The regional drugstore chain caters to Miami's Cuban population...