Lot Associate-Houston, Texas
Dent Wizard is blazing the trail in cosmetic automotive reconditioning services. We deliver a full range of reconditioning services, such as PDR, headlight restoration, chip wizard, scratch repair, wheel repairs and bumper repairs, and automotive locksmithing to businesses that sell and service new and pre-owned vehicles. Reporting to the Lot Manager, the Lot Associate’s position is responsible for inspecting vehicles for damage that can be repaired using Dent Wizard’s reconditioning processes.
- Verify vehicle status for inventory turn back
- Inspect vehicles for interior/exterior damage
- Complete and submit all reconditioning reports to Lot Manager
- Inspect tires, oil level, and fuel level
- Remove any personal items from vehicle
- Ensure owners manual, lighters, roof racks, etc. are in place
- Various other duties to be determined by Lot Manager
- Automotive reconditioning inspection experience is a plus
- Ability to work flexible part-time hours
- Ability to bend, stoop, knee, stand while inspecting vehicles
- Ability to work in all elements of the weather
- Good eye sight
Dent Wizard - 2 years ago
Dent Wizard International is the undisputed world leader in paintless dent removal, also known as, “PDR.” As you may know, PDR...