Mercedes Benz of Beaverton
Lot Attendant/Service Porter
Mercedes Benz of Beaverton continues to grow and we are seeking an ambitious lot attendant/service porter to join our successful team.
Mercedes Benz of Beaverton is one of many Lithia Auto Stores. At Lithia we provide a unique blend of leadership skills with a culture that embodies our core values and the opportunity to work in a professional environment. Lithia also offers on-going training and advancement opportunities. Come and take the journey with one of the largest and most successful publically traded retail automotive groups in the nation.
As a Lot Attendant/Service Porter you will be responsible for taking care of vehicles in the service area and for ensuring all vehicles are clean and ready for delivery to customers. This individual also assists with maintaining merchandise materials current on vehicles.
- Greet and assist customers dropping off vehicles for repairs.
- Moves and works with vehicles to maintain vehicle display and support vehicle sales activities.
- Delivers vehicles to sites and locations as required.
- Thoroughly clean (wash, vacuum and polish) and maintain all vehicles.
- Install disposable covers and floor mats in vehicle interiors being serviced.
- Apply chemical protecting coating to front of vehicles and windshields.
- Monitor tire pressure of vehicles; add air and fuel as needed.
- Recognize general vehicle repairs and/or building maintenance and notify management.
- Prepare sold vehicles for delivery.
- Prioritize vehicles that need to be prepped for delivery or washed based on general appearance.
- Maintain internal and external appearance and cleanliness of the store, showroom and lot.
- Set up and remove displays and associated material for special events.
- Assist the shuttle driver as needed.
- Run miscellaneous errands for the store.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record
- Pass a 7 year criminal background check and drug screen
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and all the tools you will need to be successful. Our offerings include:
We are big community supporters; provide a fun, exciting and collaborative work place, where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
We are committed to living our values to: Earn Customers For Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun.
“Take the journey with us”
Lithia Auto Stores is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
Lot Attendant – Service Porter – Valet
At Lithia Auto Stores, we pride ourselves on the way in which we treat people… our customers, partners and fellow team...