Arrange and keep organized vehicles on the dealership lot, new car prep of sold vehicles for customers (wash, vacuum, and polish), wash and pull customer cars up front for them, broom snow from vehicles in winter, pick up and keep the lot clear of trash. Other duties may be assigned.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a
background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
- Previous experience preferred but not necessary. Dealership experience preferred.
- Able to operate both automatic and manual transmissions.
- Enthusiatic. Customer service skills - friendly.
- Minimum of 18 years old with a current, valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- This position requires the ability to bend, kneel, walk or stand for long periods of time in all types of weather.
Luther Automotive - 6 months ago
Welcome to the Luther Family of Dealerships.When Rudy Luther opened his first dealership in 1952 at 222 Hennepin in downtown Minneapolis, he...