Bloomington Chrysler Jeep Dodge is looking for a full-time, responsible Lot Technician. In this role, you will support our busy sales team.
This is an excellent entry level position to get your foot in the door with a growing company!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Confirming receipt of vehicles delivered to the dealership
· Parking and arranging vehicles in an orderly manner on the lot
· Washing, detailing and gassing up vehicles
· Maintaining a clean lot
· Other miscellaneous duties as requested
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm, Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Compensation: $8.00-10.00/ hour
At Walser, we offer great career opportunities!
· Ongoing employee training and development
· Opportunity to grow within one of our 23 business units
· Full-time employees receive Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(K)
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Must have a valid driver's license in the state of residence
· Must meet Walser driving standards (have a good driving record)
· Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel and stand/ be on your feet for extended periods of time
· Must have good time management, work well on a team and have a positive attitude
· Must be able to complete and pass a background check and drug test
The Walser Automotive Group is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) employer.