Technology and Skills:
- Support and maintain the overall Messaging environment and infrastructure of the Corporate Messaging hubs (Livingston, EMEA, SEA, Japan, DC II and 36 MMF servers)
- Support Messaging mailboxes for 65,000+ mailboxes globally
- 2rd Level support for Messaging Operations
- Work closely with CRM/Account Executives
- Work closely with Microsoft Alliance Engineer and Messaging DSE
- 2nd Level support for Lotus Notes/Domino Operations
- Support Lotus Notes/Domino databases
- Work closely with the Notes/Domino Development teams
- Provide Disaster Recovery assistance for Exchange sites, individual servers and individual mailboxes
- Perform implementations, upgrades, updates
- Deployment of new architecture/software
- On Call Rotation
- Ensure the guidelines of existing change management policies are followed stringently. This includes participation in weekly change committee meetings, advance client notification, IVP and client verification testing immediately after changes, back out and contingency planning and all other necessary procedures.
- Follow AIG guidelines for Request for Service
- Respond to all Service Center tickets within established expected timeframes. Severity 1 and VIP issues must be responded to within 15 minutes. Other problems must be responded to within 4 business hours. Requests must be responded to within 2 business days.
- Provide clear, open, accurate and continuous communications with staff, management and peers, within and outside the department in order to share lessons learned, important project information, and upper management direction and vision essential to assisting the AIGT to achieve world class status.
- Provide clear and concise follow-up on any root cause analysis that coincides with SEV 1's that have been assigned. All updates need to be entered on the AIGESC web site one week after the Action Item has been assigned.
- Test new releases, new gateway connections, companion products, maintenance, fixes, customizations facilities and product interfaces
Proofpoint Encryption (PE)
GIU Messaging Virtualization project
SP3 Upgrades for Exchange 2007
Outbound Email Encryption/Data Privacy
Mobile Iron for Active Sync
AMC Pinebridge India Divestiture
AGLife migration to Exchange 2007 Phase II
BES 5.0 UpgradeAbout AIG
American International Group, Inc. (AIG), a world leader in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of retirement services, financial services and asset management around the world. AIG's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, as well as the stock exchanges in Ireland and Tokyo. AIG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AIG - 13 months ago
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight for stag...