- Strong support for Lotus Notes/Domino and some Exchange 2010.
- Duties include level 2 phone support for end users.
- Supporting Lotus Notes client and Outlook 2003, 2007,2010.
- Activities include end user support for electronic mail and email server support, and troubleshooting email mail issues.
- Administrator will connect remotely to client's PC & email servers to troubleshoot issues.
- Interacts with users and analyzes vendor products.
- Need to be able to troubleshoot mail routing issues and respond to alerts for disk space, pending mail, and other alerts.
- May help train internal users.
- Will use ticket tracking software to update and track trouble tickets from end user.
- Need to utilize phone and remote control software to resolve issues.
- Need to be able to manage large ticket volume and identify trends.
- Need to communicate to management when large outages or incidents occur.
- Will support Web mail.
- Experience with a variety of operating systems protocols and tools, depending on the type of platform or application to be administered.
- Able to rapidly absorb and implement new technologies and procedures.
- Capable of performing tasks in dynamic/changing situations and, under stress, optimizing availability of system services to users/LOB staff.
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of Mainframe, Midrange, Database, Web, and Client Server technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
- At least three years of experience in systems support and working knowledge of Lotus Notes.
- Familiarity with multi-platform environments. Understanding of security systems.
Brooksource - 17 months ago