MTI is looking for a candidate to join our team as a Microsoft Windows server administrator in the NY area to provide onsite support to our client MTI is looking for a candidate to join our team as a Lotus Notes A dministrator in the Dallas, TX area to provide onsite support to our client. This position will be responsible for monitoring, installing and maintaining Lotus Notes System . This candidate will also possess E-mail Support and Web Application experience to assist the Web Development team.
Job Duties :
- Manage recertification of Notes IDs, revoke certificates, manage ID certificate keys that become compromised, register/create user accounts, and manage all aspects of creating, maintaining and supporting functions relevant to the user accounts
- Perform daily networking and administration duties in a Notes messaging environment
- Modify Domino Directory
- Create, maintain and support all functions for group and user accounts and properly managed to include lost passwords password reset, database maintenance, user ID and mail file moves, server maintenance
- Support all functions related to Lotus Notes integration with Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Perform troubleshooting techniques for the following: VPN/Juniper and remote issues with users, mail routing issues and replication, corruption, server crash, or hung, calendaring and scheduling issues with end users
- Respond to user inquiries via phone or remotely, record and review logs and conduct system tests.
- Schedule and perform database backups and perform database recoveries
- Develop and maintain agency application databases to support business processes
- Implement the design of web-based Java applications including both server and client interface components
- implement java applications, testing and resolving web applications and creating PL/SQL procedures
Special Requirements/Certific ations
- Must be Certified Lotus Professional R4/R5/R6 - Principal Developer and/or Certified Lotus Professional R4/R5/R6 - Principal Administrator
- 5 plus years of Lotus Notes Administration experience
- 2-5 years development maintenance experience for 300+ Lotus Notes databases
- Hands-on operational support for highly available IT infrastructure and associated support services, including Windows servers, storage, Lotus Notes, active directory, SQL, Oracle, backup & restore, and infrastructure services (i.e. authentication, authorization, DNS, etc.), SAN/NAS
Please feel free to visit our website and submit an application, www.mtiinc.com or interested candidates can respond by faxing your resume to 301-265-8956 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Make sure to specify the specific job position you are applying for.
- Candidates MUST have U.S. citizenship and be able to pass a government background investigation.
- Active Government Security Clearance a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related discipline is desired
- Microsoft Certifications desired
Monster - 9 months ago