This position is responsible for the Company’s customized Lotus Notes/Domino administration and support in a messaging environment. This position will work closely with the Lotus Notes/Domino team, developers and the operation department on various projects.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Creates, configures, modifies, and retires user accounts
- Coordinates with other IT staff to create Lotus Notes ID’s
- Troubleshoots Domino server, Notes clients, and messaging issues
- Supports end users, IT Operations, and external entities regarding troubleshooting of Notes email as required
- Supports and acts as an additional resource for Notes developers
- Monitors server health and implements improvements
- Deploys new servers and retires obsolete servers
- Plans and upgrades Domino servers and Notes clients
- Administers, maintains, and develops policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company’s Domino servers and messaging systems
- Supports and troubleshoots the IBM Traveler server
- Supports and troubleshoots Domino mail component on Mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets
- Participates in planning, implementation and support of various related functions and systems including calendaring and scheduling, backup and restore, disaster recovery, out of office, directory maintenance, quota administration and policy maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
o At least 3 years overall experience with Lotus Notes/Domino, in a Windows environment.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of total MIS experience with:
o At least 2 years of Domino Administration experience.
o At least 1 year of Domino Messaging Administration experience.
- Strong understanding of Domino architecture, replication, and mail routing is required.
- Experience with Domino 8.5.x is required. Domino 6.x and 7.x experience is desired.
- Understanding and/or experience in the latest tools such as IBM “IBM Connections” and “Social Business” is a plus.
- Experience supporting a mobile computing environment is preferred.
- Experience with Traveler, BlackBerry Enterprise Server, Sametime, SMTP mail, and third-party email-filtering is preferred.
- Notes/Domino Professional Certification, particularly Administration, is desired.
- Notes/Domino application development experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Outstanding customer service, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills are required.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a temporary to permanent position.
Monster - 10 months ago
Hayward has been a global leader in the development and marketing of swimming pool equipment for both residential and commercial application...