The Lotus Notes/Server Administrator is responsible for maintaining and securing all of UniFirst Corporation Lotus Notes and non Lotus Notes servers. These servers support all of the company's applications and locations. The Lotus Notes/Server Administrator is also responsible for technical supports the applications that reside on the servers. This includes installations and upgrades. . The Lotus Notes/Server Administrator is a key technical resources for other IT Staff members, providing advice, training and technical support for various projects.
Problems and Challenges
The Lotus Notes/Server Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of UniFirst Corporation server environment. The Lotus Notes/Server Administrator will be tasked with multiple projects while ensuring that servers are up and secure.
Essential Position Functions
1. Day to Day support of all Lotus Notes Servers, including Traveler and Sametime.
2. Patching and upgrading of all Lotus Notes Servers.
3. Maintain all servers to company specifications.
4. Build new servers as needed.
5. Monitor backups on all servers.
6. Apply security patches to servers.
7. Install, upgrade and maintain applications residing on servers.
8. Troubleshoot all application, hardware and software issues.
9. Support UniFirst Video Conferencing system.
10. Upgrade UniFirst Corporation locations networks, including servers, PC's and switches.
11. Monitor systems for possible issues utilize UniFirst's server management tools.
12. 3rd level support for all technical issues.
13. Work on Projects as assigned.
UniFirst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace
1. 4+ Years support Lotus Notes
2. Experiences with Lotus Traveler and Sametime
3. 4+ years supporting Windows systems.
4. Ability to remotely diagnose system issues.
5. Ability to multi-tasks, handling ongoing projects and support issues.
6. Experience support corporate email systems.
7. Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
8. Ability to independently research and learn new technologies.
9. Must be able to travel up-to 10% of the time.
10. Position is an on-call position
UniFirst - 13 months ago