(Minimum Mandatory Capabilities) • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Relevant experience with IBM Lotus products (V6 and above) for messaging and collaborations, such as Messaging, Sametime (Meeting/Instant Messaging), IFC-Domino.Doc, Workflow, Blackberry in a large user base.
- Experience with relevant server platforms and operating systems (Windows), security (Siteminder/RSA), and directory services (LDAP), SMTP.
- Knowledge of Domino.Doc and Aptrix preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Lotus Notes Client 8.x.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence in the messaging team.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
- Sound project management skills in planning and monitoring projects in a cross-functional environment
- Effective teamwork and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, in a multicultural environment
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
Terms of Reference
(Work to be performed) General Requirements:
- The primary responsibility will be supporting Aptrix (Intranet/Internet websites) application migration to IBM WCM (Workplace Content management) and support for Notes 8.5.2.
- Notes System Administrator (Domino) will be responsible for supporting and maintaining messaging environment.
- The incumbent will work with other messaging team members in solving the range of enterprise interoperability and integration issues that may exist in the messaging environment.
o Plan, diagram, and implement mail routing; identify server locations, replication and remote connections
- Support LN Aptrix Application migration to IBM WCM (Workplace Content Management) environment.
- Support Lotus Notes Client 8.5.2 on Windows 7 and Windows Vista environment.
- Ensure high availability of messaging services (Lotus Notes, Blackberry) to end users, troubleshooting LN Client issues.
- Perform necessary tasks for integrity of the messaging system.
- Implement and adhere to security procedures
- Implement systems software upgrades to existing servers:
o Support and troubleshoot as required, optimizing performance, resolving production problems, and; provide timely follow-up on problem reports
- Plan and implement hardware and software upgrades to existing hub servers as needed; Maintain disaster recovery server site; Execute maintenance plans for hub server locations
- Ensure messaging database and network optimization:
o Plan, schedule, and conduct system tests, monitor test results, and take required corrective action
o Database movement/replication
- Perform daily messaging administrative tasks, including:
o Corporate messaging hub server monitoring and maintenance
Evaluate new applications for resource impact and assist in troubleshooting malfunctioning applications.
- Coordinate systems developing activities with other groups (network engineering, Windows System engineer), reviewing deliverables and communicating status with management.
- Provide technical direction and training to other IT personnel; Solve interoperability issues
- Engage in capacity planning and monitoring messaging database growth; Implement design of database templates/schemas.
- Enhance and maintain messaging system, and perform structural changes when necessary.
- Create and maintain task automation and monitoring tools.
CyberTec, Inc - 12 months ago
We maximize business benefits by applying innovative technologies that provide "end to end" solutions. Cybertec Inc. works behind...