Our client is seeking a skilled Lotus Notes administrator to support daily operational activities.
Location: Andover, MA
In addition we are looking to leverage advanced skills toward process review, automation, best practices, etc. Below is an overview of the areas we would be looking for skill sets in .
Primarily day to day operational tasks.
Lotus Notes and including Blackberry Enterprise Services, Good,
- User and group account: adds, deletions, changes; Primarily on
Lotus Traveler, Postini, Mindalign, and Tivoli Access Manager, Spam/Malware processing through Postini.
as required with IBM and other vendors.
- Review of daily logs, correction of issues and escalation of items
Additional skill set preferences
- Trouble ticket processing, triage, troubleshooting and resolution.
task scheduling, tools usage, ticket reduction.
- Operational task automation.
- Operational process review and recommendations.
- Best practice review for Notes administration as relates to Putnam's infrastructure. To include: Cleanup of logs, automation,
- GSX and DDM Monitoring review and troubleshooting of alerts. Zero alerts goal.
- Archiving best practices and process design/implementation.
- People soft data load/integration for email groups within Putnam.
- Self service mass mailings.
- Template and policy review.
- Agents/scripts for detecting non owner mail access, unused mail boxes, etc.
- Mobile device knowledge and integration skills would be a plus.
- Documentation skills a plus.
Professional Alternative, Inc. - 17 months ago