At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Lotus Notes Developer to join our team in Albany New York.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Support and development for the existing TOPS application using Lotus Domino/Lotus Notes development tools.
- Provide emergency after-hours support for the existing Lotus Domino/Lotus Notes system in the event of system outage.
- Provide overall technical leadership of the project, including development of all design documents, data modeling, installation of Microsoft IIS and Oracle server software, design and implementation of ASP.Net and Oracle code including web services, data conversion scripts, development and execution of subsystem and integration test scripts, and deployment to production.
- Provide technical mentoring to other project team members, including performing design reviews and skills transfer.
- Provide phone and email-based support to internal customers and external commercial haulers as needed.
Addtional requested skills include:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience developing multi-user computer applications using Lotus Domino/Lotus Notes, including development of sophisticated Lotus Domino workflow applications, Lotus script, Domino database replication, Domino server administration, and development of web-based Domino forms.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- 4or more years of professional experience developing web service-based multi-user computer applications using Microsoft Visual Basic.Net / ASP.Net Version 2005 or higher, third-party grid controls such as ComponentOne, and Oracle version 9 or higher as the relational database management system.
- 3 or more years of professional experience as a technical architect developing design documents, data modeling, design and implementation of software modules, design and execution of subsystem and integration test scripts, and deployment to production. Experience should include providing technical mentoring to other project team members, including performing design reviews and skills transfer.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world, with operations in more than 40 countries. The 6th largest global IT services...