In addition to owning and operating hotels, casinos and entertainment complexes, Landry’s Inc. is one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 480 locations in 40 states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Morton’s – The Steakhouse, McCormick & Schmick’s, Landry’s Seafood, The Chart House, Oceanaire, Bubba Gump, and Claim Jumper, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which includes Vic & Anthony’s. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses and casinos including The Golden Nugget casinos, The Kemah Boardwalk and the Historic Galveston Island Pleasure Pier. We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career opportunities!
Landry’s has an open position for a Loyalty Marketing Assistant at our Corporate Headquarters in the Galleria area of Houston, TX. We need high caliber, experienced individuals to join our organization. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to career opportunities!
Job Description: Assist and support the day to day marketing needs of the Landry’s, Inc. loyalty program, Landry’s Select Club.
Requirements: Previous marketing and restaurant experience is preferred. Ideal candidate will have experience managing loyalty / database marketing programs. Candidate must possess excellent written and communication skills with strict attention to details. Experience with excel and developing and maintaining program reporting; ability to review reports and provide recommendations for change. Individual needs to be very detail oriented, self-motivated, highly organized and conscientious on follow through.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of Landry’s Select Club’s customer points of contact (website, mobile app, emails).
- Participate in the development and maintenance of program performance metrics and assist in identifying program improvement opportunities.
- Work with training and customer service to identify opportunities to increase restaurant staff and guest program knowledge.
- Assist the Director of Loyalty Marketing in facilitating the production of promotional materials; ordering collateral supplies and working with marketing and analysis on developing and implementing marketing opportunities
- Assist with Landry’s Select Club customer service as needed.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing or a related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Professional personal presentation with cordial one-on-one presence; comfortable in working with all levels of employees and guests; able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task, hands-on environment; ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationship with all individuals; listens carefully and understands various points of view; ability to perform as a team member and possess strong computer skills.
Landry's Restaurants - 2 years ago