The Loyalty Department is growing! We are now adding a Primary Liaison to the merchant after the Mercury Loyalty Sales Executive has closed the sale. The Loyalty Marketing Specialist will be responsible for overseeing loyalty merchant accounts from initial enrollment, initial training, as well as consulting throughout the relationship.
Loyalty Marketing Specialists will work closely with the merchants to understand their business needs and identify opportunities to upsell mobile loyalty products or services and drive ROI. This includes regular monitoring of the merchant’s loyalty activity, scheduling meetings, and assisting merchant’s growth through increased customer subscriber counts and marketing campaign assistance.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree preferred.
- At least two years of professional experience in a sales or customer service environment.
- A natural interest for helping/supporting others.
Good PC knowledge (Microsoft Suite including database). Good knowledge of gift and/or loyalty cards preferred. Above average oral and written communication skills. Graphic design skills a plus. This position is open to internal candidates who have been in their current role for a minimum of one year and external candidates who meet the qualifications above. EOE
- Able to own and manage multiple tasks and be able to get the details right.
- A balanced and comfortable “presence” around all people in the company.
- Able to work independently while understanding the nuances of effective communication with team-members and clients alike.
- Personable, happy to help others, and naturally drawn to a very busy, ever-evolving environment.
- Help drive the creation and implementation of new loyalty programs and initiatives.
Mercury Payment Systems - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Mercury is one of North America’s most innovative and fastest growing payments processing / merchant acquiring companies. As the...