Technical Analyst/Project Manager, Customer Reporting (Job Number: 009934) |
Join the Insights and Analytics team and make an impact at Walgreens! We are growing our Analytics team to enhance the use of customer insights across key enterprise initiatives. As a strategic business partner, we plan and direct the development and implementation of analytics and reporting deliverables in support of customer-focused data-driven initiatives.
Come and advance your career at Walgreens, and be a part of a customer-focused, growing Fortune 50 company. You will be building leading edge capabilities using best in class environments, software, and tools. Team up with top notch talent and you will enjoy working in an environment that values innovation, quality work, and evidence based decision making.
Responsible for managing projects across a range of business issues with oversight from the Sr. Project Manager, to leverage insights from all departmental capabilities to influence strategies and tactics. Develops a deep understanding of the marketplace and use competitive insights to help drive research-based actions throughout the company. Responsible for communicating back to the business groups to take action and presenting to all levels of management.
Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Manages research projects across a broad range of business issues, from start to finish within budget and on time to meet business units’ needs. Collaborates with internal teams across a broad range of business issues. Connects syndicated research, primary research, trend research and internal data to provide a complete consumer viewpoint, identify opportunities and make appropriate recommendations. Acts as an advocate for the consumer.
- Acts as an influencer and creates consensus with the business, building decisions by leading the business partners to a conclusion. Communicates effectively and makes actionable recommendations to executive management, business groups and marketing leaders, focused on consumer-centric insights. Provides excellent client service to internal clients, meeting appropriate deadlines. Tailors communications appropriately to different audiences. Helps business partners understand the importance of research and fact-based insights in business decisions.
- Builds an in-depth understanding of the client’s business group to be able to drive insights through the organization and acts as a resource to business partner. Maintains involvement in planning throughout the year and inspires the confidence of a broad scope of business partners, from line managers to Senior Management.
- Develops capabilities by working with industry and vendor experts to stay abreast of new developments in technology, methodology, and syndicated data advancement. Manages relationships with outside vendors, business partners and colleagues.
Basic Qualifications & Interests
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years experience conducting business analysis OR High School Diploma/GED and at least 5 years experience conducting business analysis.
- At least 1 year of project management experience (planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- At least 1 year experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- At least 1 year experience using business analytical skills including facilitating requirements sessions and documenting activity workflows and business requirements.
- Retail, CPG, and/or Health and wellness knowledge.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to various audience levels within an organization.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: applying a theme, formatting character spacing, inserting a picture, changing slide layout and theme colors, adding transitions, customizing slide numbers, changing chart style and/or formatting font).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...