Directs, coordinates, and supervises activities of the sales/loyalty team. Keeps team informed of retention objectives and results. Provides coaching to improve performance. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Specific responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Monitors performance and provides coaching with the objective of improving individual and team performance and following the saves process.
- Directly responsible for developing and maintaining a saves/sales culture.
- Determines staff hours, and number of personnel for adequate coverage in department.
- Ensure that all specialists are properly trained in providing excellent customer service. Provides on going training and coaching as necessary.
- Maintain proper staffing to ensure excellent service.
- Monitor customer requests to ensure company responds to changes in the marketplace.
- Ensure that all service issues and concerns are handled in a quick and efficient manner according to company standards.
- Maintain open communication with all staff, including management, field and office personnel.
- Directly supervises the activities of associates. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree from four year college or university; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven leadership experience in a comparable environment is strongly preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Must be comfortable with presenting information to groups of employees or management.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts, especially when interpreting statistical performance data. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Proficiency with word processing, excel spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, Database software.
- Must be able to use in-house systems in order to effectively produce metric reports.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to perform computer functions and operate routine office equipment.
- Must be able to perform moderate walking throughout the call center.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to travel for business purposes on an occasional basis.
WOW! is proud to serve a number of communities in the Midwest and Southeast. We started out in 1996 delivering cable TV service in Illinois,...