dunnhumby is the leader in personalizing the world’s experience of retailers and brands. Analyzing data from over 350 million people in 25 countries, we help companies put customers at the center of every decision. We use our insight to improve customers’ experience of stores and communications to earn their lifetime loyalty.
Our work with some of the world's biggest retailers and brands has demonstrated that companies which deliver value to customers through personalization become and stay their customers' first choice. This strategic approach to putting the customer first in business improves our clients' like-for-like sales and profit margins – or, put simply, their brand value.
dunnhumbyUSA is a joint venture of The Kroger Company and London-based dunnhumby. Employing more than 1,500 people in 30 offices in Europe, Asia and the
, dunnhumby serves a prestigious list of companies including The Kroger
, Tesco, Coca-Cola, General Mills, Kimberly-Clark, Macy's, Panera Bread Company, PepsiCo and Procter & Gamble. The dunnhumby Group also includes the Word of Mouth marketing experts BzzAgent and price optimization company KSS Retail.
Macy’s Client Solutions Lead – Comms & Loyalty
- Partner with Comms/Loyalty Client Lead Power of Two to gain alignment from client sponsors and own responsibility for project direction and timelines for the entire Loyalty & Communications workstreams
- Own and oversee the delivery of all insights and activation solutions related to communications and loyalty workstreams.
- Develop relationships with key executive workstream sponsors (GVP and above) within Macy’s and lead them along the journey
- Ensure that we balance our long term strategic input with sharing short term insights and value-creation opportunities
- Own the delivery of relevant, consistent, personal, customer-driven communications with Macy’s best customers across all channels and media, including:
- Development of customer-driven omni-channel communication tactics
- Extension of current customer-driven learnings to the digital space
- Grow engagement with Macys.com to integrate proven customer-driven tactics
- Enhance current data foundation to create a longitudinal, customer behavior-driven communications plan
- Instrumental role in helping shape the future of the Macy’s Star Rewards program with over 31MM active cardholders
- Drive our work developing a “case for action” to set clear direction on the reinvention of Star Rewards and progression of Personalization
- Own the dunnhumby deliverables of our planned loyalty pilots and the development of a longer term loyalty strategy
- Lead our clients by ensuring the customer is at the center of their thinking and actions.
- Deliver ongoing support to the marketing team at Macy’s ensuring strong client satisfaction.
- Partner with the analysis team, and other colleagues, in distilling and delivering customer insights to our clients.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise for your area of client management responsibility (i.e. insight, direct marketing, etc.).
- Translate client issues into opportunities for dunnhumby to develop new products and services.
- Ensure your work is disciplined and that you adhere to our quality control procedures.
- Share best practices with your colleagues.
- Write or assist in the writing of client proposals.
- Formally present your material and our analysis work to clients.
- Working understanding of analysis techniques and methodologies.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree. While we don’t require a specific degree, typical successful candidates have a degree in Marketing, Economics, Management, Finance, English, Communications or Geography.
- A Masters degree is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Adept public speaker.
- Key requirements involve working either internally or externally with a business that operates a significant ‘Loyalty/Shopper Marketing’ Program (e.g. KrogerPlus, Clubcard, RewardZone)
- Experience with credit-based propositions would also be advantageous given the nature of the Macy’s Star rewards program.
- Candidates with hands-on experience with a major non-food (department store/apparel) retailer will be of particular interest
- Applicants will have 6+ years of similar and relevant work experience. In addition, senior applicants will have excellent presentation skills.
- A strategic, creative and analytical mind.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver on key initiatives.
- The intellectual capacity that ensures credibility when dealing with business leaders.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with and through others, a team player.
- Willingness to travel and be on-site at our client locations. Business travel may be required for extended durations at times.
dunnhumby - 12 months ago
dunnhumby is the world’s leading customer science company. We analyse data and apply new insights from more than 400 million customers...