Deffenbaugh Industries is currently hiring for a Lube Technician to work in our truck shop. This person would be responsible for performing light mechanic repairs to the waste and recycling trucks, including oil changes, lubricating, fueling, etc.
· Performing any other duties assigned by the Supervisor or Manager
- Operating fuel and service trucks as needed
- Inspecting equipment
- Conducting light mechanical repairs
- Ensuring fuel and service trucks are fueled daily
- Performing fueling and lubricating of waste and recycling trucks
- Properly disposing of waste oil and filters
· 3-5 years Lube Tech experience on heavy trucks
· Strong knowledge of hydraulic systems
· Knowledge of tool operation and repair procedures
· Ability to prioritize and deliver work on time
· Ideal candidate must be self motivated, reliable, honest, and hardworking
· Must have basic tool set
· Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record preferred
· All employees MUST assist in the safe operation of the company, including drivers, helpers, shop employees and all management staff.
High school Educations or GED.
The work environment is permanently outside: heat and cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 75 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Deffenbaugh Industries, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug/alcohol free work environment
Deffenbaugh Industries - 13 months ago
Kansas City, MO
- 8 days ago
Lube Tech / Mechanic
Absolute Automotive LLC
Grain Valley, MO
Transportation Logistics Staffing
- 6 days ago
General Service Tech
Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- 30+ days ago