Communicate with customers via phone and mail (both inbound and outbound) regarding missing, damaged and pilfered baggage claims.
• Control Spirit’s costs by minimizing claim payouts while working to recover from service failures.
• Serve as customer service central point of contact to some of Spirit’s most disappointed customers.
• Assist station personnel in locating lost and/or delayed luggage.
• Assist customers in repair of damaged luggage.
• Review and research claims for settlement purposes.
• Arrange for delivery of bags.
• Maintain and update Net Tracer luggage tracking system.
• Maintain baggage storage area.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and problem-solve with a positive attitude in stressful situations.
• Previous experience with Net Tracer helpful but not required.
• Ability to interpret Spirit’s Contract of Carriage and apply it to a variety of customer situations.
• Computer literacy in Windows and MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Ability to move bags up to 70 pounds.
Spirit Airlines can lift the spirits of people seeking sunshine. The ultra low-cost carrier (ULCC) makes connections between major US cities...