New high-end home retail store (tabletop/gifts/furniture/accessories) is seeking an enthusiastic, sophisticated and experienced sales associate. We are looking for a candidate that is very professional and has experience working with interior design, home décor and/or tabletop.
- Strong passion for interior design and/or tabletop
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a luxury retail environment preferred.
- Work effectively in both a team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – verbal, written, time management, project skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority and attention to detail.
- Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales Productivity.
- Responsible for increased personal and store productivity and highest levels of customer service.
- Learn and maintain extensive knowledge of our entire inventory and new products.
- Applies sales transaction knowledge to process routine discounts, holds, gift certificate sales, special orders, exchanges, refunds, credit vouchers and alterations.
- Ensures ease of customer shopping experience through all ways possible.
- Actively participates in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance, product transfers, folding, and floor changeovers.
Because JLife is committed to the professional trade and helping professional stylists succeed, JLife strongly opposes diversion. With...