We are seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our team, primarily focusing on researching and resolving issues escalated from our VAR and Service Provider customers, on our Microsoft Lync based ACD products. We are looking for someone who has a strong technical background and is, positive, friendly, professional, and willing to go the extra distance to find creative solutions to technical problems.
- Provide Second/Third level phone technical support via phone and email to AltiGen’s Worldwide Dealer Network.
- Provide support via remote access clients to troubleshoot customer issues.
- Coordinate and/or manage internet-based marketing communications projects, including but not limited to the following
- Utilize in house web based call tracking system for all cases.
- Travel to support field installations as necessary.
Excellent Benefits Package!
- Strong IP, LAN/WAN networking background with in-depth knowledge in internetworking devices and VoIP is essential.
- At least one year of Microsoft Lync Enterprise Voice experience
- Certification for "MCITP: Lync Server Administrator" (preferred) or "MCTS: Microsoft Lync Server 2010, Configuring."
- 2+ years experience in supporting VoIP, PBX or Call Center products.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn on the fly and respond to issues with a high sense of urgency and ownership while understanding how they affect the bigger picture
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Must have the ability to work different time shifts and provide on-call requirements, as needed, to service call volumes and business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with standard business concepts, practices and procedures, within the Telecommunications and Data industries.
- Prior IT experience.