Performs any combination or all of the following duties:
Performs other duties as required.
- Stages bales of raw fiber from trailers to warehouse storage.
- Marks and places tinted raw fiber bales into bale picker.
- Mixes, applies and monitors over spray system.
- Performs routine maintenance on the cards (Ex. choke and roller maintenance, cleaning faller bars)
- Stays informed of applicable OSHA and company guidelines and operating procedures, and proactively identifies unsafe working, building, and other environmental conditions to management and/or appropriate department for resolution.
- Ensures compliance to all company and regulatory safety and environmental guidelines and practices to include wearing the appropriate safety garments, using the appropriate tools and equipments, and exercising the required safety behaviors for the task at hand.
Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
Must be able to walk long distances, climb on ladders, and stand for long periods of time. Bending, crouching, and stooping may be required. Work environment is a noisy, high traffic production floor. May be required to work a flexible schedule to include evening and night shifts, weekends and holidays.
High school graduate or GED equivalency preferred.
No prior experience required.
Reads and writes in standard English and proficient performing basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction.
Successful completion of all required health and environmental safety training.
- 2 years ago - save job
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the...