2nd Shift Curwood
Rapid Pak Operator
To set up, operate and disassemble a machine insuring product specifications and to synchronize speed to the packaging functions of the line operation. Perform required preventative maintenance.
Responsibilities/Duties -Demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality
Preferred Education HS Diploma/GED
- Follow instructions given by supervisor and/or production lead.
- Set-up, run, troubleshoot, and tear down production machinery.
- Keep machine running properly and with sufficient production materials.
- Keep composure in stressful situations.
- Record keeping.
- Communicate issues with machines to Maintenance when necessary.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines during down-time.
Technical Schooling in Mechanics
Required Qualifications · at least 18 year of age
Details Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Strong work history, worked for one employer for at least 6 months in the past three years.
- Willing and able to stand for several hours
- Willing and able to work in wet and extreme cold and hot conditions
- Ability to lift up to 90 pounds without mechanical assistance.
- Ability to withstand exposure to all physical and chemical elements of the processing environment
- Decision-making ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues that may arise during production times.
- Ability to communicate mechanical issues to Maintenance and Supervisor.
- Ability to keep composure in stressful situations.
- Ability to keep accurate and organized records.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be available to work overtime (including weekends) to perform Preventative Maintenance tasks during down time.
Perdue Farms, Inc. - 15 months ago
Chickens are always on the menu at this company. Perdue Incorporated is one of the largest poultry (chicken and turkey) producers in the US....