2nd Shift Curwood
Rapid Pak Operator
To set up, operate and disassemble a machine insuring product specifications and to synchronize speed to the packaging functions of the line operation. Perform required preventative maintenance.
Responsibilities/Duties -Demonstrate excellent attendance and punctuality
Preferred Education HS Diploma/GED
- Follow instructions given by supervisor and/or production lead.
- Set-up, run, troubleshoot, and tear down production machinery.
- Keep machine running properly and with sufficient production materials.
- Keep composure in stressful situations.
- Record keeping.
- Communicate issues with machines to Maintenance when necessary.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines during down-time.
Technical Schooling in Mechanics
Required Qualifications · at least 18 year of age
Details Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Strong work history, worked for one employer for at least 6 months in the past three years.
- Willing and able to stand for several hours
- Willing and able to work in wet and extreme cold and hot conditions
- Ability to lift up to 90 pounds without mechanical assistance.
- Ability to withstand exposure to all physical and chemical elements of the processing environment
- Decision-making ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues that may arise during production times.
- Ability to communicate mechanical issues to Maintenance and Supervisor.
- Ability to keep composure in stressful situations.
- Ability to keep accurate and organized records.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be available to work overtime (including weekends) to perform Preventative Maintenance tasks during down time.
Chickens are always on the menu at this company. Perdue Incorporated is one of the largest poultry (chicken and turkey) producers in the US....