1. Review daily schedule and report to work area.
2. Perform machine pre-inspections and report operational problems to Team Leader.
3. Operate machinery in compliance with proper operating instructions and safety procedures.
4. Troubleshoot minor machine operation issues and make adjustments.
5. Calculate and estimate materials needed for efficient machine operation.
6. Gather materials as needed to maintain production such as corrugated boxes, film, labels, pallets and other supplies.
7. Calculate the amount of film left for machine operation and reload film timely to avoid interruption of production.
8. Manually assemble boxes and load machines at a pace commensurate with machine output.
9. Refill machine with paper stock, lid stock, labels and other supplies as required by machine type.
10. Manually seal each box with taper at a pace commensurate with machine output.
11. Monitor package weight according to specifications and follow procedures for overweight/underweight packages.
12. Monitor packaging standards per schedules and production
13. Palletize boxes maintaining a pace commensurate with machine output.
14. Shrink wrap pallets in preparation for shipping.
15. Utilize pallet jack and cart to move packaging and labeling materials.
16. Perform work in a fast paced environment, maintain production and quality requirements.
17. Maintain proper housekeeping of area and equipment.
18. Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Food Manufacturing Facility
• Horizontal and Vertical bagging/packaging machine
• Combination scales
• Pallet jack certification
The sweet spot for this company is at your favorite restaurant. Sugar Foods owns the marketing and foodservice distribution rights to...