Assist in installing and troubleshooting all equipment. Monitor the machinery on a regular basis to ensure efficiency, quality and safety. Experience in a maintenance occupation in a manufacturing environment with strong industrial electrical ability or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties. Basic understanding 110 volt electricity.
Ability to maintain various pumps (positive pressure, centrifugal, etc.). Ability to work independently when directed.
Ability to structurally weld varying common metals. Working knowledge of motor controllers, low voltage electrical systems, proximity switches, photo-eyes, and variable frequency drives. Basic understanding of schematics and blue prints. Basic understanding of various diagnostic equipment including, but not limited to, ohms meters, voltage meters, etc. Thoroughly understand and follow all OSHA and Company regulations as they relate to the maintenance field (LOTO, CSE, PPE, etc.). Strong written and verbal skills. Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair all production equipment in assigned area under the guidance of higher-level production mechanics.
• Maintain open, accurate communication with other maintenance employees as well as Production, QC and Safety management.
• Complete all assigned work orders completely and accurately document and returned to planner all information describing the completion of the work order.
• Perform technical maintenance tasks under close supervision.
• Provide all information necessary to maintain proper parts inventories.
• Work with production teams to identify process improvements wherever possible.
• Perform all work in a safe manner following all Company safety policies and procedures becoming of a VPP Star Work site.
• Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP's, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
• Adhere to all USAD and FDA rules and regulations when they apply.
• Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
One year certificate from college or technical school or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups, customers/vendors or employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...