Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with the Monsanto Seed Production team. At Monsanto, we are committed to recruiting and retaining the best individuals through our team-oriented culture that encourages creativity, decision-making, and entrepreneurial spirit.
We currently have an opportunity for a Maintenance Specialist in Waco, NE. Maintenance Specialists are involved in all facets of routine and preventive maintenance at our sites. In addition, in this role you may also support seed production during seasonal peak periods by operating equipment.
Our Maintenance Specialists are key members of our team enhancing the value and usefulness of our facilities and equipment. Because of the continuous, proactive inspections of our machinery and accurate record keeping, the Maintenance Specialists at our sites contribute to the overall success of our company and timely, efficient, and high-quality product delivery.
In this position you will work closely with and support other on-site personnel in an effort to consistently establish the highest standards in the industry for safety, seed quality, cost, and supply reliability.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Actively participates in Monsanto ESH Safety Program
- Ownership of site repair and preventative maintenance programs
- Ability to do electrical troubleshooting
- Work with other groups within Monsanto to develop consistency and cost savings
- Calibrate equipment to meet ISO 9002 requirements
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Site Management
- Self starter and ability to work independently
- Licensed Journeymen electrician
- 2 plus years electrical preventive maintenance experience
- Familiarity with 480 volt electrical equipment
- Install and repair switches, emergency lights, plugs, circuit breakers, motors, etc.
- Ability to do shift and on call work as required
- Advanced training in trade school / college
- Knowledge of Arc Flash requirements
- Experience with RSView and PLC logic
Monsanto - 19 months ago
Flint Hills Resources Fairmont, LLC
Koch Industries, Inc.
- 30+ days ago
Monsanto is one of the world’s leading agricultural technology companies. We’re a company committed to innovation, focused on...